Please read the following Terms & Conditions in order to use Think Wildife Logo.
THE CAMPAIGN FOR RESPONSIBLE RODENTICIDE USE - THINK WILDLIFE LOGO LICENCE AGREEMENT
The Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) is a Company limited by guarantee set up to promote through a campaign the responsible use of the second generation rodenticides in rural areas.
To achieve this CRRU have drawn up a code with pictograms (the Code) for the responsible use of rodenticides as shown HERE and have applied to have the 'Think wildlife' logo (the Campaign Logo) as shown HERE registered as a trade mark. CRRU have resolved that the members may use the logo subject to the conditions contained herein.
In consideration of this,
Organisation name: (YOUR COMPANY ‘the Licencee’)
Organisation address: (YOUR COMPANY ‘the Licencee’)
(the ‘Licencee’) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Licence Grant and Restrictions
CRRU hereby grants to the Licencee and the Licencee hereby accepts, a European wide, nonexclusive, non – transferable, royalty – free licence to use the Code and the Campaign Logo in connection with the promotion and advertising of the Campaign and in the form and manner prescribed
in this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time by CRRU.
- The Licencee shall not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement (or any right granted herein) in any manner without prior written consent from the Licensor.
- Ownership and Use.
- The Licencee acknowledges CRRU’s exclusive rights of ownership of the Code and CampaignLogo and all the associated goodwill and that CRRU retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Code and Campaign Logo.
- The Licencee shall not register or authorize third parties to register or attempt to register as a trademark service mark or otherwise the Campaign Logo or any marks, names signs words or symbols similar thereto or do any act or thing directly or indirectly in derogation of CRRU’s exclusive ownership rights in the Campaign Logo or which could damage or impair the reputation and goodwill symbolized by the Campaign Logo and CRRU’s exclusive rights of ownership therein.
- The Licencee will not adopt or use any corporate name trade name trademark domain name service mark or certification mark or other designation that infringes CRRU’s rights in the Campaign Logo.
- The Licencee shall take all reasonable steps to notify CRRU of any suspected infringement of or challenge to CRRU’s rights in the Campaign Logo of which the Licencee is aware. CRRU shall have the sole right to, and in its sole discretion may control any action concerning the Campaign Logo.
- The Licencee shall use the Code and Campaign Logo only in the form and manner specified by
CRRU as may be varied from time to time.
- The integrity of all elements of the Campaign Logo must be maintained including the color of the Campaign Logo which is the preferred way of reproducing the Campaign Logo.
- The Licencee must use the Campaign Logo artwork as provided. The color values may not be altered.
- Term and Termination
- Subject to the provisions for earlier termination set our hereunder this Agreement shall be in effect for a period commencing on the date that the Licensor counter accepts this Agreement and shall continue until the earlier of (i) the Licencee’s ceasing to be a member in good standing of the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use or (ii) termination as provided herein.
- Either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time without cause upon 14 days written notice to the other.
- Either party may terminate this agreement in the event that the other party is in breach of any provision of this Agreement and the breaching party fails to cure such breach within 30 days after receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party regarding such breach.
- Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for whatever reason the Licencee shall cease immediately all use of the logo and shall have no further rights to use the Campaign Logo except as otherwise specified under this paragraph. For the avoidance of doubt the Licensee may continue to use materials and packaging incorporating the logo in existence at the date of termination but shall not incorporate the logo in any new materials.
- The Licencee may not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of CRRU and provided that such assignment is not otherwise contrary to law.
- The Licencee shall indemnify CRRU against all actions claims costs damages and expenses which it may suffer or sustain as a result of the actions of the Licencee.
- CRRU shall indemnify the Licencees against all actions claims costs damages and expenses arising out of the Licencees’ use of the Intellectual Property in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- No waiver by CRRU of any of the Licencees’ obligations under this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless made by CRRU in writing nor shall any waiver CRRU in respect of any breach be deemed to constitute a waiver of or consent to any subsequent breach by the Licencees of their obligations.
No Agency Created
- To the extent permitted by law, all provisions of the Agreement shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provision
- Nothing in this Agreement shall make one party the agent of the other and neither party has power or authority to bind the other in respect of any of the rights or duties hereunder.
- All Notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be made in writing and shall be deemed to have been given and delivered in accordance with the following:
(i) By registered mail, 48 hours after dispatch
(ii) By commercial courier, 24 days after dispatch
(ii) By facsimile transmission, receipt confirmed, the next business day following that on which the transmission was sent.
(iv) By personal delivery immediately thereupon
(v) By email transmission, receipt confirmed, the next business day following that on which the message was sent.
Disclaimer and Warranty
- The Licencee’s obligations shall be excused to the extent that its performance is prevented by war fire strike flood or other natural disaster or other similar event beyond the control of the Licencee.
In such an event the obligations of the Licencee shall be suspended for such time as the performance thereof is thereby prevented.
- CRRU makes no warranties with respect to the Campaign Logo and disclaims all warranties that might otherwise be implied by law.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Law of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
You will receive e-mail confirmation regarding the success of your application.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.